If you’re a frequent user of HA Tunnel Plus and asking how to how to create HA Tunnel Plus Files. Fortunately, creating HAT Config Files is easy, and it can help you get faster and more reliable free internet speeds. In this article, we’ll show you how to create HA Tunnel Plus HAT Files in just a few simple steps.
How to create HA Tunnel Plus Files
Before i show you step by step guide on creating ha tunnel config files. We need to understand a few things i.e
- What’s Ha tunnel Plus?
- What’s .hat (config) files?
- what are the Requirements before to create .hat Config files
- How to a working SNI (Server Name Indication) host.
- Step by Step guide on creating ha tunnel files.
- Finally I’ll show how to import config files to ha tunnel VPN
What’s Ha tunnel Plus?
Ha Tunnel Plus is a VPN (Virtual Private Network) app for Android devices that provides a secure and private connection to the internet. It allows users to bypass internet censorship, access blocked websites and content, and encrypt their internet traffic to protect their privacy and data.
The app uses a variety of protocols, including SSH (Secure Shell) and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), to establish a secure connection between the user’s device and the VPN server. It also allows users to select the server location of their choice, making it possible to access geo-restricted content from different parts of the world.
What’s .hat (config) files?
“A .hat config file is a file format used by the Ha Tunnel Plus VPN app that contains a custom configuration to enable access to free internet through a proxy server created with a working SNI (Server Name Indication) host. By creating a .hat config file, you can tailor the VPN app to suit your specific needs, allowing you to bypass restrictions and access the internet for free. Essentially, a .hat config file is a personalized solution that empowers users to take control of their internet access and privacy.”
Requirements to create .hat Config files
Prior to creating .hat config files, ensure you have the following;
- Android Phone with Android 4.1 and up
- Ha Tunnel VPN download here Download. If you already have it, skip to the next step.
- A working SNI (Server Name Indication) host.
- A working internet connection for downloading the VPN and searching for SNI host
How to find a working SNI (Server Name Indication) host
Although Ha tunnel helps in free internet access, It’s requirement you must have a working SNI.
SNI host is a feature used in TLS (Transport Layer Security) and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocols that allows multiple SSL certificates to be used on a single IP address. It enables a server to present multiple SSL certificates on the same IP address, thus allowing for the hosting of multiple secure websites on a single server. This is particularly useful for shared hosting environments where multiple websites are hosted on a single server.
Therefore, To find a working SNI. you have to find domain with free access to internet i.e Health Websites. You can find more here
Step-by-step guide on creating HA Tunnel files
Finally, we’re going to create our first file. Already have all the requirements, Follow the steps below;
- Download and install the HA Tunnel Plus app from the Google Play Store.
- Open Ha tunnel Plus App
- In connection Mode, Turn on Custom Setup.
As you can see that button. It opens up for you the enter the Custom SNI host for your country
- Replace www.freesite.com with your SNI Host
- Go on your top right Corner and Select 3 dots
You see More in the image on the right. It shows the area for the free site
- After 3 Dots. Select Import/Export
- Select Export
- Fill in the File Name
- Add description if you wish (Make sure you’ve checked the Add Description Baton)
- Under Protextrax Fill what you want e.g Passwords, Expiry Date and etc
- Finally Click Export Under Protextrax options
How to import Ha Tunnel plus .hat Config files Step By Step Guide
By default Ha tunnel Creates a folder Called Ha tunnel in your phone directory. All Exported Files Go in there. So to export follow in the following steps
- Follow All steps above for creating. Up the level of Import/Export
- This time select Import and you’ll be redirected to select the file
- Browse and go to the folder created by Ha tunnel Called Ha tunnel.
- Select the file you created and if you set a password and that’s all
- Click START and your good to go